Friday, December 17, 2010

Vertical Veggie Farms New Website

Dec. 17, 2010 Wax Bush Bean Flower
Seeds of Change
Vertical Veggie Farms now has a website and you can go there now.
verticalveggiefarms.com

You can find out why Vertical Veggie Farms are part of the leading edge of solutions for Urban Agriculture and find out why Vertical Gardening is gaining popularity.

It is snowing light fluffy snow today, Dec. 17, 2010, and to my delight, inside on my Vertical Veggie Farm, my bean plants started flowering. It won't be long before I have some nice bush beans to feed my family. My lettuce is growing really well and I am struggling with the urge to let the leaves grow bigger or to have some baby green salads. Maybe I will wait for Christmas dinner to serve the first salad, then have turkey sandwiches with fresh VVF lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment